döfix Wave tape Flexiwave
- The iron-on "K" adhesive eliminates the need to pin the tape to the fabric. Once it is ironed on, the tape can be easily sewn-on.
- The spacing between the pins can be individually selected to match a repeat in the fabric.
- The extraordinary springiness of the Flexiwave tape assures perfect and even waves.
- Easy fabrication. Curtain pins can be inserted at the markers for a standard fullness of 1.5 : 1 or 2.0 : 1.
- Wave cord in Click Technology allows for an effortless installation. Glides can be inserted into the track at any position.
- Wave curtains made with the döfix Flexiwave system can be washed and
dry-cleaned like a regular drapery.
- Available with a glide spacing of 2 3/8" (6cm) for 2.0 : 1 fullness and 3 1/8" (8cm) spacing for 1.5 : 1 fullness.
- Two styles of glides to fit tracks with a channel of 5/32" - 3/16" (4mm) (döfix tracks) and for tracks with a 3/16" - 9/32" (6mm) channel.